Sofa and other non-washable items
Examples of non-washable items.
Sofas, car seats and interiors, aircraft and concert hall interiors, etc.
Simply absorb the stain with tissue paper, etc., and wipe with a well-wrung cloth dampened in lukewarm water.
For dry stains, brushing is also effective.
Stains that have been removed
- Wipe lightly with tissue paper.
- Dab the stained area with a cloth soaked in ethyl alcohol.
- Wipe off the floating stain and ethyl alcohol with a dry cloth.
- After wiping off, brush and let it dry completely.
Ventilate the room and car and be cautious of fire. It is recommended to work with the windows open. Also, do not soak the cloth soaked with ethyl alcohol too much. If it is soaked too much, wring it out lightly (if it drips and spills it is excessively soaked).
Care Precautions for Ultrasuede® materials
After using household detergent for daily care, if the detergent is not wiped off sufficiently, the residual detergent may reduce the strength of the polyurethane that makes up Ultrasuede®, and may cause problems such as damage to the surface quality of the material. Please avoid using detergent as much as possible. If you do use detergent, be sure to use detergent diluted 10 times or more with water, and wipe off the detergent with a clean wet towel.
Handling precautions for Ultrasuede® materials
- The color looks different depending on the angle you view the material, but this is due to the directional nature of the material's nap, and is not due to color differences.
- Please note that the combination of Ultrasuede® or other materials in white or light color and Ultrasuede® in medium or dark color may cause color migration.
- Ultrasuede® is made of ultra-fine fibers (about 1/20th the thickness of a human hair) and is soft. Repeated rubbing may cause pilling and tearing.
- In order to create a unique touch, ultra-fine fibers are used. Therefore, high heat may damage the delicate touch and leave scorch marks. Please pay particular attention to cigarette flames and stoves.