Ultimate Ultrasuede® luxury: Beauty you can see…elegance you can feel.
Ultrasuede® LX is both named for and inspired by luxury. Quite simply, it is the plushest, most elegant Ultrasuede® ever produced. But look beyond its beautiful exterior and you'll find a powerfully reengineered microfiber that lends itself to a variety of forms and functions in apparel and accessory design.
- Unparalleled softness in both its hand and feel.
- Gorgeously plush suede surface.
- Strong, resilient microfiber possesses excellent colorfastness and resistance to crocking.
- Superior resistance to discoloration at perspiration points, thanks to advanced dyeing techniques.
- Moderate horizontal stretchability makes it adaptable and well-suited for use in apparel.
- Style: 3909
- Composition: 80% polyester ultra-microfiber, non-woven with 20% non-fibrous polyurethane binder
- Width: 51”
- Put-up: 34 yd. R.O.T.
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Weight: 6.5 oz. per square yard (±4%)
- Fiber Fineness: 0.04 denier
From everyday upkeep to removing stains, visit this page to learn how to care for your Ultrasuede®.
By adding a stretch to the interior scrim, Ultrasuede® LX can achieve over 20 percent more elongation, enabling LX to be more comfortable and form-fitting. This material is ideal for body-fitting garments, including slim jackets and pants.
Above: Heat treatment shrinks the fibers, resulting in higher stretchability.
At a high temperature (130˚C), kneading is applied to aid the stretchability.
Ultrasuede® Stretch Type